Trinity students are prepared to change lives
Our students routinely out-perform the state and national averages for the RN licensure exam at the end of their academic studies.
All Students NCLEX Pass Rates
Class of 2021
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
* Reported by students that were employed as a registered nurse within one year of graduation.
Alumni indicate they would choose Trinity School of Nursing again. Employers would hire Trinity School of Nursing alumni again.
What you can expect to learn
- Combine all modes of communication in relationships with patients, clients, families, and others.
- Plan with the health team to meet the comprehensive needs of patients, clients and families.
- Formulate appropriate community referrals for patients, clients, and families.
- Design health teaching to promote quality health care.
- Develop the nursing process to meet the comprehensive needs of patients, clients, and families.
- Design application of natural and behavioral science principles as the foundation of nursing practice.
- Assemble support systems of patients, clients, and families.
- Infer current legal and ethical standards in all aspects of nursing practice.
The purpose of the Trinity Health System School of Nursing is to prepare a beginning professional nurse. The program assists individuals to achieve curriculum outcomes and demonstrate professional competencies necessary to practice in a variety of health care settings and incorporates the core values of Trinity Health System.
To assist students to achieve educational outcomes which prepare them to meet the holistic health care needs of individuals, families, and communities throughout the life span.